If you are an electronic music fan, we know how difficult it can be to curate a workout track list that lasts you at least one complete hour. I had to face a dearth situation and all I could think upon was to repeat the tracks after a couple of them are down. This way at least I am working out with the ones that I like and not those that resemble electronic music but are flat and a combination of house music strung together with bits that sound like electro music.
Keto and workout:
I began seriously working outpost a keto diet. I used to have an issue in my leg which made it difficult for me to maintain my commitment with the gym floor. I knew that I had to pull down a few tens of pounds in order to be able to continue with the workout routine.
I was into a Canadian keto brand and all I needed was motivation in the form of only twenty workout tracks of proper electro music because I felt they worked out for me!
Here is the list:
- Gallant is; their soundtrack Pillow Fight is a great track to begin the workout. It has the right kind of beats for a warm-up I almost always have this one first in my loop.
- Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B and Finesse Pink Panda is yet another of the true electro music that you will love to start on even though I prefer Pillow fight better over this one.
- One Republic’s Kids; I personally feel the club version is better than the regular one;
- Life in Letters from Last Island;
- Walk the Moon by One Foot; again the club version is really better;
- Crazy by Mr. Belt;
- Good Grief by Don Diablo;
- Roses by Zaxx
- Jackpot by Jocelyn Alice
- Millionaire soundtrack featuring Cash Cash Rem
- Two Friends by K.A.C
- LYD from William Harrison
- Hook N Sling by False Alarm
- OWSLA by DJ Snake
- My House by Flo RIda
- R3HAB the song by the Chainsmokers and Halsey
- The Ready Set by Michael Burn
- Audien featuring Lady Antebellum
- Another soundtrack from the Last Island this time featuring Pierce Fulton
- LVTHER; their track called Some Kind of Magic.
Try them all!